Sunday, November 24, 2013

Days 22 & 23: The Minimalism Game

Days 22 & 23: The Minimalism Game Office Supplies and Miscellaneous

For this day, I ditched old journals and magazines, office supplies, old toys, and some miscellaneous stuff from drawers. The magazines are the issues I never went back to read again.





Goals: I made a decision to start using one style/size journal for everything. I asked Santa for Moleskine journals and cleaned out and got rid of all the others I had.

I am using up as many of the crafting supplies I can to make gifts and cards for the holidays.
As I sort things out, I am keeping the crafting together for easy access.

Observations:  It is getting easier to throw things away and donate.
I am less attached to things than I thought.




No comments:

Post a Comment